How to apply for transfer certificate ?
- Step 1 : Write an application to the school principal requesting the transfer certficate along with the following documents and details :
- Student's full name (as mentioned on i-card)
- Date of birth
- Admission number
- Valid reason for TC
- Step 2 : Get the application signed by academics director.
- Step 3 : Submit the application at accounts office
Guidlines to get your transfer certificate.
- Step 1 : Enter only 6 Digit Admission number in the first field. (XXXXXX)
- Step 2 : For security reasons password is set as DOB for each student
- Password format is : DDMMYYYY
- Example : If DOB of a student is 20-july-2010 than password is 200710
- Step 3 : Do not use special characters and white spaces.
Powered by Edumax technologies (Inovative schooling solutions)